Kitchen on holiday | Advent Calendar week 02

Hi folks!
Here I am again, and so happy to do a blog post again on this week 02 Magnolia Advent Calendar..
When I open all the pockets for week 02, there wss an idea on my mind .. it's about the kitchen on holiday, yeah .. it must be messy yet so fun!


Two cards that I made using stamps and dies from the pockets on this week and they are super cute, I believe I can use them either for holiday and other occasion.



I stamp the images on Canson illustration paper and coloring using several kind of watercolor mediums, while I cut some cold pressed watercolor paper using the dies and doing some water coloring too.
The boards are made from paper, painting with gesso and acrylic paint [I've got this brilliant idea from my best friend Vera, you can check her blog for another beautiful inspiration], and I made faux wooden strips too, you can watch all the steps here :

or YouTube


Thank you so much for reading and Have a great day!

xoxo, Yulis 


No comments