Cookie Labels | Advent Calendar week 01

Hello dear readers ..

I am so excited when I got my Christmas Box from Magnolia stamp company and there are 25 pockets inside as an Advent Calendar !
so, today I wanna share what I create with the goodies inside the pocket number 01 until 06


Mix and match all the goodies that I got from the pockets to make some cookie 's label {actually those are jumbo cookies ..} and a simple petite greeting card will come along with the bundle of those cookies.


That is the closer look for the label I made.


and this one is the stamp from the day 05

If you want to see how I create them, you can hop over to Magnolia YouTube channel, they have 25 days of YuleTube where you can get lots of inspiration from Magnolia design member.


Thank you so much for reading my post and Have a great day!

xoxo, Yulis



1 comment

Véro said...

Dear Yulis!I love your tutorial!You have such lovely ideas!I love the way your color the sweet little Tilda.Merci!