Brave and Beautiful Cactus

Hello my dear readers!

Today the weather around me is still gloomy and the rain falling down for sometimes ..
but it's still a beautiful day!
and on my today's post I have Simple tag for encouragement 


Although I made it simple but it has tons of meaningful,
I copied a quote from Google, it said:
Life is like a cactus,
full of pricks
but also very beautiful


I use green embossing powder that coming together with Magnolia PopUp Box Vol. 1


That embossing powder is not too  fine in their granule but not chunky at the same time, so nice to make the cactus texture


and this is the video how I made my tag :


Supplies :
Magnolia PopUp Box Vol. 1 Dies and embossing powder
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio ; Fossilized amber

Thank you so much for visit and Hope you will like and being inspired!

xoxo, Yulis


1 comment

janeslovelycards said...

Hi Yulis! Saw this on Facebook and just had to come over and comment. I love it so much! Such a striking design and love the phrase you Googled too lol! Awesome work! Hugs, Jane x x x