Cherry Blossoms - Spring festive

Hi everyone!

at the time when this post published, I am away from my desk but I am sure I am in happy moment because I visit my elder son, and nothing compare with mommy's feeling when she met her son :)

and because the Spring still all around us, I think the beautiful season is everywhere ..

I have a card today, and I also have where the inspiration picture I've got ;


yeah ... a pretty girl on the Japanese garden when the Cherry blossoms are completely bloom ..


I turned the fruit tree dies into Cherry blossom tree, and I grab some DooHickey dies  that could help to create the more Spring ambiance on my card

Beautiful paper is Magnolia designed paper : Japanese Garden


I use some butterflies dies from Vintage box from Magnolia which is contain a super gorgeous mini envelope dies that I used here too.


I also put two tassel, they cut from a dies that coming from the DooHickeys Club

as I said earlier, I have a picture that inspired me so much, I have not a relatives but I got it from here,


 and also I have made a simple tutorial on Magnolia YouTube channel, it is nice if you are willing to be a subscriber so you can get some inspiration from there.

Supplies;
 Golden Week Tilda - Sakura Collection
DooHickeys dies ; Tilda lace, Fruit Tree, Lace Coaster
Magnolia Paper - Japanese Garden

Thank you so much for your time visiting me
Wish you a beautiful Spring this year!

Love, Yulis 






3 comments

laurigami said...

Beautiful creation and video , big hugs
laurigami

Christine Thomas said...

Stunning card.
Chris x

Barbara GR said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love it! The vido is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Barbara GR