A pocket love card

Hi my lovely readers over there ..
Today's post from me is about making a pocket card that we can fill inside with memos or notes,
and as it's January means we are looking forward to make some love card ;)
I use an images from Magnolia latest release in this month, and here is my pocket card ..

When it stands out, that look like an ordinary greeting card
I just love to use my stationery tools now a days, like a punch corner, ruler, pencils, etc and I will make more dates with them for the future.

Inside the pocket card; I didn't use any decoration things, only make some pocket shapes on the right and left sides and showing up the beautiful of the designed paper itself.
I just found that pretty much fun to use  DMC metallic floss


And this is the more closer look, because I design with simplicity so I think it might be need some texture to make it looks more interesting.
I mixed the pearl acrylic craft paint from Martha Stewart with some embossing paste and paint it on the cover of my card, and for the main image there are liquid pearl, glossy accent and wink of stella.

Image : You are my Valentine Tilda - Lovely Duo 2015
Paper : Vintage Blue Ink Roses - Magnolia

That's all from me today, Thank you so much for stopping by and will see you again on the next post.
Have a great day!

Yulis 


4 comments

Barbara GR said...

OMG Yulis... your pochet card is soo gorgeous!!! You always amaze me with your creations!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

yvon said...

Absolut gorgeous, love the new images and you colord her up so beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Camilla said...

Love your poket card Yulis. So so beautiful coloring <3

Janny said...

What a beauty, the coloring and image are gorgeous Hugs Janny