Magical of Classic Christmas ..

Hello ...

Today I have a classic Christmas card,
I am sure it is hard to me to choose one from my beloved Magnolia stamp but for the Christmas with classical touch I am so in love with Nativity 2012

Oh I am so sorry with the photo ... here so cloudy for few days and my camera not playing so good ..
Those stamps are from Nativity 2012 : Edwin as Wiseman and Jacob the Camel

Gorgeous paper from Magnolia, oh how I love that paper ...Thank you so much Magnolia for the beautiful Christmas gift and huge of gorgeous papers.

I have dyed the seam binding with vintage tea stain from Stampin'Up! and it become more vintage ..

Cute little angel also Magnolia product and given as special gift .. but you can buy on many leading online store worldwide and they are too cute to use on vintage shabby look.
Poinsettias are from I am Roses - Thailand and the pines are punch out with  McGill, pinted with old paper crackle paint from Ranger

Gold sequins are from my stash and they are getting trendy nowadays, the corrugated paper paint with distress paint - picket fence and then paint again with picket fence crackle pain.
The word stamps are Kaiser craft.

That's all from me today, but I will be back soon with my other Christmas things before I leave for a short holiday ;)

Thank you for stopping here and it is my honor to have your words ...
Bye and Have a nice day!

Big Hugs,
Yulis

3 comments

Christina C. said...

Sooooooo gorgeous!!!!!Your coloring is OUTSTANDING...WOW!!!

Yani said...

This is stunning Yulis! I am definitely going to use it for inspiration. Thanks for sharing! ~xoxo~

Anonymous said...

Simple and elegant, Stunning card Yulis!! Just beautiful
Hugs Julie P