Cookies anyone ...

Hi .. Hi ..
It's me again ..
I am so sorry for being little quiet , however not too quiet at all.. ha ha
yes, I've been busy with kiddos school schedule , as they ask me to bring them here and there for many reasons :)
but I am not leaving my crafty world for whole time, I still have me time for some coloring or thinking about some crafting, ha ha .. what a busy mama .. on the rush times still thinking about crafting, but that is me!
not only making a card, I love to create something with papers , felt or some beads .. may be stationery too .. really sound too busy but I had enjoy my busy :D
ok, ok .. now it's time to invite you to enjoy some cookies with my super cute Castle Guard Edwin!
He is the newest released by Magnolia rubber stamps - Little London collection
and I made a little tag , sets with cookies wrap :)
and this week we have new challenge on MDUC with our Kat choice : Anything but A card
it was a nice theme, and here mine ...

 my Edwin colored with distress ink, and colored the gold part with gold ink pen - metal 0.7


Those cookies wrap are vellum, stamped with Afternoon tea rose kit also from that Little London collection, decorated with doily paper and tied with jute string from May art.
Design paper is Magnolia, it is very delight beautiful, and the jeans ribbon is Stampin'Up
all the gorgeous flowers are I am roses, I am so blessed that they sent me  LOT of their gorgeous flowers!!

here some white tulle, dyed seam binding and also I put metal wire for decoration

I hope you have a plenty time to visit MDUC blog, there are lots of my team mates creation that will spoil you and why you don't make your creation to join us ...
Thank you for stopping here on my blog and Have a lovely day everyone!
Big hugs,
Yulis

2 comments

Jill said...

Amazing little card tag sweetie. Love the bright colours and the cookie wraps are such a great idea!
Perfect in every way, like always ♥
have a wonderful week my friend
Hugs, J

Christa said...

So beautiful !! I just love this Edwin. Have a nice day. Christa.