Love that cute Kangaroo

Hi guys!

Well, finally I have a time to see you again here in in the Blog land :)
I've got some weeks not connect so good with the internet, it's sound terrible ? no .. sometimes away from the computers makes my eyes getting refresh!! LoL
but .. I miss you!!
in the mean while, I have me time though for making a date with my oldie stuff .. pencils!!
and I share one the result for you... enjoy :)

I love shabby on it's way .. and whatever I did actually just making over everything along with my heart :)
and I love to color .. because I love to see the beauty from this world ..


I wish you are all enjoy your day .. and thanks for peeking my creation today!


Hugs from me,
Yulis

1 comment

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous soft colouring and colours. I love that stamp too! :-)